Managing Director, Robert Brand Training
Robert Brand has been teaching Soft Skills, Management and Business Communication courses for more than 20 years in Canada and South East Asia. He is on the Board of Industry Experts at European International University and teaches in the MBA Program at Bangkok School of Management.
Mr. Brand also has an extensive background in managing multicultural teams of just a few people to more than a hundred personnel in a variety of business sectors, including IT, hospitality, manufacturing, mass communications and education. His considerable experience allows him to understand real life issues and adapt practical working solutions to different work environments.
- Project Management Professional (PMP), Project Management Institute (USA)
- Prince2 Project Management Practitioner, Axelos (UK)
- B.A. in Business Management, University of Sheffield (USA)
- Project Management Certificate (Project+), CompTIA (USA)
- Certified Classroom Trainer (CTT+), CompTIA (USA)
- Technical Training Certificate, Microsoft (USA)
- Teaching Certificate (CERTESL), University of Saskatchewan (Canada)
- Diploma in Educational Media & Instructional Design, Capilano University (Canada)