Experienced Global Training Facilitator
Managing Director, Coolthinkers Ltd.
Dennis Major is an experienced L&D and OD specialist with a track record of delivering measurable results in a range of business sectors, including banking, IT, telecommunications, construction and public sector organizations, in the UK and across the globe.
Dennis’s key strengths include: strong commercial focus, delivering activities that demonstrate a clear link to business plans & performance indicators; personal credibility as a trusted advisor, coach & mentor at senior leader level, ensuring solutions are aligned to the real-world challenges they face; adept at tailoring people development for diverse international audiences, leading to maximum engagement in learning; and an analytical approach that facilitates factual problem solving & impartial decision making.
- Chartered Fellow of Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD)
- Approved tutor for CMI Diploma in Project Management
- Spony Profiling Model (Cultural Assessment) Accredited Practitioner
- Hays EI Assessment Accredited Practitioner
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) Accredited Practitioner
- Clark Wilson Task Cycle Certified Executive Coach
- Six Sigma Black Belt trained
- IPMA Level C Project Manager