Senior Student Life Project Manager,
Lebanese American University
Alan Kairouz is an outgoing, creative, innovative and inspirational leader. Currently he is a Campus Activities Associate Manager, a certified NLP Practitioner, a Motivational Speaker, an Internet Marketing Advisor, and a Self-defense, Survival and MMA trainer.
Alan is a Lebanese kick boxing champion. He was born in Lagos Nigeria, lived there for 13 years before moving to Las Palmas Canary Islands where he spent five years, after which, he moved to Lebanon where he still lives.
Intrigued by the human mind and the way people think, Alan constantly strives to help improve society.
He has led numerous survival, and soft skill training workshops, large scale environmental campaigns and humanitarian events.
- Project Management; PMP Preparatory course, CEP, Lebanese American University; Project Management Introduction Course, Haigazian University.
- Public Speaking, CEP, Lebanese American University.
- Certified Life Coach (Neuro Linguistic Programing Practitioner), American Board of NLP (ABNLP).
- Certified Time Line Therapist, American Board of NLP (ABNLP).
- Certified Hypnotherapist, American Board of NLP (ABNLP).
- Effective Leader Manager, Corporate Coach Group in London.
Management Competencies Training, HRworks.